FREE UKULELE RETURNS IN - SIMPLE & EASY
Yes, if you purchase this as a Christmas present in 2021 or 2022, or any year, it is covered in our return policy. Don't worry, we don't pull the ladder up around here. Live chat is operating nearly 24 hours a day, bar about 2 hours when we sleep. Otherwise 24/7/365 we are here.
We have the best returns policy in the music industry. No matter what you buy from us, we will take it back within 60 days and give you a full refund for the original purchase. What's even better - we pay for the return shipping. It's simple and easy. But Marcus what happens to my returned uke? It's now used, so do you just throw it out? No siree, we auction it off for our charity.
Free ukulele returns, hassle free, for up to 60 days. That will give you some time to try us out without any stress. That's just the way we roll around here. We are a loving family of ukulelists so feel at ease knowing we understand you.
Here's How It Works:
- You order from our website and try the product for up to 60 days.
- If you would like to return it, simply contact us and we will send you a prepaid post label.
- Pack the ukulele and accessories in the original box and take it to your nearest post office.
- We receive the uke back and you receive a full refund. No questions asked.
Now that's peace of mind :)
Once we receive your ukulele we'll offer it for auction to raise additional funds for our charity. We hold these auctions once a year.
*Of course we will honor your teacher sponsorship to our education program in Cambodia so the teacher there gets to keep their funding. They help take music to children far and wide in Cambodia. We value musical education just as much as you do. You can check out more about our Rhythm & Reason project in Cambodia here.
A Few Details:
- Be sure to look after the instrument aswell as you can. We would much prefer to receive the uke back in excellent condition so we can continue to offer this returns policy to our customers. Fortunately for us, ukulele players are some of the nicest people on the planet and we have very few issues in this regard.
- The full refund is for 100% of the product purchased. Any original shipping fee (often it's free shipping anyway) will not be refunded but we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
- Another super helpful thing is if you could snap a few pics of your uke so we can include in our charity auction. We offer past customers the chance to bid on an 'as is' basis so we can get the uke into a new home and also benefit our Rhythm and Reason charity in Cambodia.
A Message From the Founder:
Hi guys, it's Marcus here and I'm one of the founders of Bondi Ukuleles. To be completely honest, customer service has always been a big part of my life but more than that is that I respect people that want to take up music. For me it started when I was 4 years old and my father decided to pursue his passion of music and become a piano tuner. For me this was great fortune. I want to share my love of music as it was shared with me. Additionally, I respect that people work hard to be able to afford a ukulele and I want to make every interaction a super pleasurable one. Customer delight is an important thing to me. Honestly, I think it comes down to treating people how they'd like to be treated and that's how we like to treat our customers here. All the best in your ukulele journey with us. You'll often find me on live chat or responding to emails side by side with the rest of the team. Have a great day and look forward to answering any questions you may have.