FREE UKULELE RETURNS - SIMPLE & EASY
We have the best returns policy in the music industry. No matter what you buy from us, we will take it back within 30 days and give you a full refund for the original purchase. What's even better - we pay for the return shipping. It's simple and easy.
Free ukulele returns, hassle free, for up to 30 days. That will give you some time to try us out without any stress. That's just the way we roll around here. We are a loving family of ukulelists so feel at ease knowing we understand you.
Here's How It Works:
- You order from our website and try the product for up to 30 days.
- If you would like to return it, simply contact us and we will send you a prepaid post label.
- Pack the ukulele and accessories in the original box and take it to your nearest post office.
- We receive the uke back and you receive a full refund. No questions asked.
Now that's peace of mind :)
Once we receive your ukulele we'll offer it for auction to raise additional funds for our charity. We hold these auctions once a year.
*Of course we will honor your teacher sponsorship to our education program in Cambodia so the teacher there gets to keep their funding. They help take music to children far and wide in Cambodia. We value musical education just as much as you do. You can check out more about our Rhythm & Reason project in Cambodia here.
A Few Details:
- Be sure to look after the instrument aswell as you can. We would much prefer to receive the uke back in excellent condition so we can continue to offer this returns policy to our customers. Fortunately for us, ukulele players are some of the nicest people on the planet and we have very few issues in this regard.
- The full refund is for 100% of the product purchased. Any original shipping fee will not be refunded but we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
A Message From the Founder:
Hi guys, it's Marcus here and I'm one of the founders of Bondi Ukuleles. To be completely honest, customer service has always been a big part of my life but more than that is that I respect people that want to take up music. For me it started when I was 4 years old and my father decided to pursue his passion of music and become a piano tuner. For me this was great fortune. I want to share my love of music as it was shared with me. Additionally, I respect that people work hard to be able to afford a ukulele and I want to make every interaction a super pleasurable one. Customer delight is an important thing to me. Honestly, I think it comes down to treating people how they'd like to be treated and that's how we like to treat our customers here. All the best in your ukulele journey with us.