Some boring legal stuff to cover our own back...ukuleles.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
By reading the following info fairly carefully, “You Agree” to these pretty important items.
All images, photographs, pictures, designs and illustrations (collectively “Materials”) appearing on this website are protected by worldwide copyright laws and other applicable laws and regulations. Bondi Ukuleles is either the owner of these Materials, including all copyrights and other ownership and intellectual property rights therein, or has been granted the right to use the Materials by their Director(s).
The Materials may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, posted or transmitted in any manner, other than as specifically provided for herein, without the express prior written permission of Bondi Ukuleles in each instance. Bondi Ukuleles grants you a limited license only, without any transfer of ownership rights, to use these Materials subject to the following conditions:
- i) you may not alter the Materials in any way;
- ii) you may not use the Materials in any manner that implies that Bondi Ukuleles has sponsored or endorsed you or your business, product or activities;
- iii) you may not use the Materials in any manner which Bondi Ukuleles, in its sole discretion, determines undermines or disparages Bondi Ukuleles, its services and products, or in connection with the products or services of a competitor of Bondi Ukuleles;
- iv) any use of the Materials by you must be in accordance with all applicable national, foreign or local laws, statutes, rules and regulations;
- v) use of the Materials must include any logos, copyrights, service marks, trademarks or other intellectual property markings that appear in the Materials in unaltered form. These Materials are provided “AS IS”, without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall Bondi Ukuleles be liable for any error, failure, defect or delay in your ability to access or use the Materials, including, but not limited to, any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from same, even if Bondi Ukuleles has been informed of the possibility of such damages arising. Under no circumstances shall Bondi Ukuleles' liability to you for use of the Materials exceed the amounts, if any, you paid to access this website. Bondi Ukuleles reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time effective upon the posting of same on this website. You are therefore advised to read these terms and conditions each time you access this website.
- vi) you credit all images bondiukuleles.com/@bondiukuleles
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions above.